Are you a bride looking for a unique & memorable bachelorette party? Perhaps a spread thin bridesmaid looking for a trip that everyone will agree upon and have fun with? We have the perfect beach destination that will wow every guest & leave the bride smiling from ear to ear.
Sayulita, Nayarit is a small beach town on Mexico’s Pacific Coast. It is recognized by the Mexican Tourism Authorities as a Pueblo Magico, or “Magic Town”. Sayulita is just that- magic. When you enter this town, all your stresses float away. You instantly feel relaxed and excited by all the sites, sounds & smells. You are taken aback by the authentic charm, beauty of the beach & all the vibrant things to do. Sayulita offers something for everyone – shopping, restaurants, nightlife, surfing, yoga, hiking, tequila tasting, & many nearby day trips! Your entire bach group will be happy with all this town offers!
We have been there- bachelorette parties should be the time to focus on celebrating the bride but oftentimes, they end up causing stress on those involved with planning & attending. Want to avoid all the planning stress & just show up and focus on showering the bride with love? Reach out to TIY today or learn more about our private Mexico tours! We will ensure you have the most memorable bachelorette party that everyone will enjoy. We will fully customize the trip to your preferences!
Why Sayulita is the Perfect Bachelorette Party Destination
Sayulita is Affordable!
Sayulita is an extremely affordable destination! Your group won’t feel like they are spending a lot of money just to visit a city they’ve been to many times before. Instead, they will feel the opposite! Sayulita is a major bargain for all that you get at this unique beach destination. Sound like a win-win for the bride & friends?! It sure is. There are a variety of hotels, villas & activities, so you can make a trip work for any budget!
Sayulita is Safe!
Sayulita is well known for being a very safe beach destination in Mexico. In fact, Sayulita is popular for solo female travelers for this exact reason. It is a small town with a big community. It is safe to walk along the streets at any time of the day. You can go out and explore the town with peace of mind. You feel welcomed by the local community & can fully relax. No matter the destination- always stay vigilant and aware when drinking & traveling.
Sayulita is Easily Accessible!
Sayulita is very easy to get to! It is a direct flight from major airports in the US & Canada and then only a 45 minute drive from the airport. But you feel completely transported to a magical Mexican town that couldn’t be more different than home. Once you get there, the whole town is walkable. It is picturesque strolling along the historic cobblestone streets. Most travelers rent a golf cart to make getting around town fun & very easy. It adds to the charm of the town!
Sayulita is Unique & Fun!
Sayulita is like no other Mexico beach town you’ve visited. It is a vibrant town that attracts the young at heart traveler. It is full of authentic charm, from the colorful buildings to many street food vendors. Sayulita started as a surfer village but has grown into a bohemian town. The streets come alive & you can spend hours wandering the many shops and stores. Or you can soak in the deep blue ocean and lush green jungle by lounging on the beach. Sayulita has a large main beach & 3 other beaches all within hiking/golf cart distance. Your bachelorette group will be in no short supply of fun things to do.
Sayulita is Highly Customizable for All Preferences!
No matter your budget or group size – Sayulita can offer exactly what you are looking for & more! There is no one size fits all option in this town. If you want to focus on wellness vibes- there are yoga studios, surfing, hikes & healthy cuisine. If you are looking to let loose and relax- try one of the beach clubs, enjoy the vibrant nightlife & indulge in the delicious and authentic food. How about private experiences to get the most out of your time with your group? Great – you can find private experiences for at home dinner, tequila tasting, sound bathes at the villa & more. Your bride and bachelorette group can and should have it all!
Sayulita Bachelorette Party Itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights
Below is a recommended itinerary for a 4 day/3 night bachelorette party in Sayulita. It is perfect for a long weekend, so you can maximize those vacation days! TIY is here to fully organize your bachelorette celebration to take away any hassle of planning & you can have the perfect weekend while soaking in the sun and bride vibes.
Where to stay: We recommend our bachelorette groups to rent a private villa in Sayulita. There are many options for all budgets and they provide a more intimate setting to celebrate your bride. But there are plenty of boutique hotels, if that is more your style!
- Arrive at Puerto Vallarta International Airport. (How to Get to Sayulita, Nayarit– flight tips & more!)
- Take a private van to Sayulita, only a 45 minute drive away, with your group. Arrive at your private villa ready to celebrate the bride!
- At home tequila tasting followed by a private dinner experience prepared by a chef at the villa
- Night out on the town in Sayulita! There are several bars or clubs around the town square and along the beach. Sayulita is a very safe town.
- Start the day with a soul energizing activity. How about a private sound healing session at the villa. Or a short hike & beach yoga, for the bride looking to stay active!
- Short day trip, 15 minutes, to the neighboring town of San Pancho. Spend the day relaxing by the pool & beach at the luxurious Tierra Tropical Beach Club.
- Back to Sayulita for dinner at the famous Don Pedros right on the beach. Salsa nights are always fun at Don Pedros!
- Get ready for a day on the water! Head out on a boat cruise for the day to see the region from a new viewpoint. You can visit the Islas Marietas National Park, a set of uninhabited islands. Or go on a day trip to the boat access only town of Yelapa and visit the stunning waterfall!
- Head back to the villa for some relaxation. Bride’s choice for final dinner, in town or have a private chef experience.
- Breakfast at the villa. One last ocean or pool swim. & time to pack up!
- Head back to PVR Airport and depart home
Sound like the perfect bachelorette party weekend for you & your crew? Learn more about TIY’s private Mexico tours or schedule a call with TIY so we can learn more about your dream bachelorette weekend. We’d love to get you celebrating the bride to be in Sayulita. We will take away any planning stressors and give you a perfectly planned weekend that is all about celebrating the special lady.